Facebook Like button and Pligg
POST UPDATED! – We now not only have Google Buzz with their own button, but, now Facebook has launched their own finally. In this post I will show you how to add the Facebook “Like” button your Pligg install.
Determine where you want the button to appear, make sure you allow enough space, at least 300px, as the button will show not only a “Like” button but who has liked it as well.
Once you have determined the right location add the following code:
Special thanks to Ruhani Rabin for the original code.
One of our readers, Giuseppe Dispensa asked if it was possible to the “Like” when posted to Facebook, link to the story page as opposed to the URL of the submission. At first we didn’t think of this, but, if you would like to send the traffic to you first and then the submissio URL change the following part of the code:
make sure you enter your domain name where we have YOURDOMAINNAME.
Have fun, what method will you be using?
By using our 350-001 and HP0-S26 e-book facility, you can carry your Braindumps prep solutions anywhere along with you. The mcitp braindumps tutorials are also accessible with free downloadable feature. Have you ever visited best hotels?
- published news upcoming news submit a new story what is pligg?
- published news upcoming news submit a new story powered by pligg
- Powered By Pligg conservatory furniture
- pligg facebook
- Powered By Pligg search engine ranking
- Powered By Pligg starting a business in india
- Powered By Pligg how to write a story
- Powered By Pligg advance auto
- Powered By Pligg preparation h use
- Powered By Pligg successful home based business