How to increase traffic
After you install Pligg and custom design it, there’s only one thing left to do, get traffic!
This will probably be the hardest part of maintaining your Pligg site.
Here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Guest blogging – find websites related to your niche and ask if you can guest blog for them, post a link to your website in the footer of this post.
- Interact – spend time commenting on blogs with a link to your Pligg site
- Email – email bloggers/webmasters with innovative ways of working together, perhaps posting a link on each of their posts that would enable visitors to submit the post to your website in exchange for free advertising (real webmasters don’t mind getting emails see Banned for Emailing… for additional info.
- Post – post your website on other Pligg sites, don’t make it spammy though, make sure you word it right
- Stumble – download the StumbleUpon toolbar to find blogs or websites that match your Pligg niche and post comments or introduce yourself
- Socialize – become a high profile member of Digg, Reddit, StumbleUpon etc…
These are just a few things I do.
Got a tip? Leave a comment below.